IMPORTANT: This application along with all supporting documents must be received by South Side Steppers ATL on or before May 1, 2020. Delivery details are listed below as well as on South Side Steppers ATL’s (SSS) website at www.southsidesteppersatl.com. Winners will be announced on Saturday, July 25, 2020 during SSS 12th Anniversary Celebration.
1. Be a graduating Senior from accredited high school or enrolled in accredited college.
2. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (provide copy of transcript from school Registrar to be forwarded to:
South Side Steppers ATL
3. Be active in at least two (2) school-related extracurricular activities, one of which must be a service activity. Must submit the Verification of Service Activity Form to meet this requirement.
4. Submit two (2) Letters of Recommendations from either of the following:
a. School Staff member
b. President or leader within a line dance group
c. Community Service Leader (Letter must include the person’s position in the organization and must be submitted directly to SSS in a sealed envelope)
5. Write a 200-word essay to respond to th4e following topic:
South Side Steppers ATL take pride themselves in the work we do within our community. What service project have you been involved in and how do/did your involvement impact the community?
Please submit completed application and supporting documents on or before May 1, 2020. You may contact either Alicia Cole at (insert email address) or Yolanda McCrory at email@example.com should you have any questions or require additional information.