IMPORTANT: This application along with all supporting documents must be received by South Side Steppers ATL on or before March 31, 2024. Delivery details are listed below as well as on South Side Steppers ATL’s (SSS) website at www.southsidesteppersatl.com. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 27, 2024, during the SSS 15th/16th Anniversary Celebration.
1. Be enrolled in an accredited college, university or advance trade school.
2. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (provide a copy of the transcript from school Registrar to be forwarded to:
South Side Steppers ATL
P. O. Box 490622
College Park, Ga. 30349
3. Be active in line dance community. Must submit the Verification of Service Letter to meet this requirement.
4. Submit 500 word biography including why you should receive this award and the impact the award
would have on your education.
5. Submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation from either of the following:
a. School Staff member
b. President or leader within a line dance group
c. Community Service Leader (Letter must include the person’s position in the organization and must be submitted directly to SSS in a sealed envelope)
6. Write a 200-word essay to respond to the following topic:
South Side Steppers ATL wants to spotlight a line dancer that has made significant contributions to the entire line dance community both on and off the dance floor. What contributions have you made in line dance and how have your contributions provided a positive impact?
Please submit the completed application and supporting documents on or before March 31, 2024. You may contact either Alicia Cole at email@example.com or Yolanda McCrory at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or require additional information.
Thanks for submitting!