IMPORTANT: This application along with all supporting documents must be received by South Side Steppers ATL on or before May 31, 2022. Delivery details are listed below as well as on South Side Steppers ATL’s (SSS) website at www.southsidesteppersatl.com. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 30, 2022, during the SSS 14th Anniversary Celebration during the Captain’s Dinner and Dance.
1. Be a graduating senior from an accredited high school or enrolled in an accredited college.
2. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (provide a copy of the transcript from school Registrar to be forwarded to:
South Side Steppers ATL
P. O. Box 490622
College Park, Ga. 30349
3. Be active in at least two (2) school-related extracurricular activities, one of which must be a service activity. Must submit the Verification of Service Activity Form to meet this requirement.
4. Submit two (2) Letters of Recommendation from either of the following:
a. School Staff member
b. President or leader within a line dance group
c. Community Service Leader (Letter must include the person’s position in the organization and must be submitted directly to SSS in a sealed envelope)
5. Write a 200-word essay to respond to the following topic:
South Side Steppers ATL takes great pride in the work we do within our community. What service project have you been involved in and how do/did your involvement impact the community?
Please submit the completed application and supporting documents on or before May 31, 2022. You may contact either Alicia Cole at email@example.com or Yolanda McCrory at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or require additional information.