Join South Side
For those of you who are new to the Line Dance Culture, let's just say, you are going to be amazed and have a ton of fun! We hope you have packed your B-12 vitamins, Red Bull energy drinks, Epsom salt, Bengay and your shoe inserts. Trust us when we say this, you are going to need all of this and more. We are going in!
- Teaches you to Dance. If you can’t dance by yourself, how can you possibly expect to dance with a partner? Line dancing teaches you to actually move your body.
- Improves your balance: teaches you how to maintain your own balance while moving to the beat
- Helps you find the beat: Oh a big one. Staying on the beat (on time) is critical in any dance whether by yourself or with someone else. Learning to find the beat and timing of any dance is critical before getting with a partner.
- Teaches you basic footwork. Learn how to do triple steps, turns and spins, rocking steps and many other steps that you will use in every form of dance.
- Improves your confidence. Helps overcome the feeling of having “two left feet”; Offers a sense of pride and accomplishment and improves your coordination.
- Provides you with a dance outlet whether you have a partner or not. Today, it seems there is a line dance for just about any song you can think of. If not, many line dances are timed that they can fit multiple songs providing you many dance opportunities.
- Provides you a way to practice. You always hear that practice is necessary to improve your dance but you may not know exactly how to, or what to practice. Line dances are a perfect structured means to practice the dance technique.
Not A Member Yet?
Join Today Now!
- $25 -
You can get started as low as $25, non-refundable application processing fee. Acceptance is not guaranteed. Your application will be processed and reviewed by our board for official approval. Final notice can take up to 48 hours. Membership dues, fees and other details will be discussed upon approval and at group meetings.
And the list goes on and on. Take advantage of the opportunities to improve your dance.
Join South Side Steppers Today! Learn some exciting line dances and have a lot of fun.